Thursday, July 23, 2009



I've finally gotten off my lazy backside and decided I am going to keep this blog current. I want all who read it to contribute. I may have a few gardening hints, money saving tips, cooking tips, whatever. My tastes are eclectic and I think most people who read blogs are pretty much the same way. Please don't comment and insult me or others. I love politics as much as the next person, but this is not the forum for that.
Hint for today. If you have difficulty storing and recovering small garden tools and shears, scissors, etc, you may want to try using a fish stringer. Use the one with the large wire hooks and simply leave the hooks open and hang tools from them They can be strung vertically or horizontally and you can always see the tools and they are easy to store. This is actually something a kid can do.
We found out stringers at a tent sale for a local tackle shop and paid fifty cents each.

No comments:

Post a Comment