Thursday, April 30, 2009

It took a couple of weeks to determine what I would do with this blog. I have decided to use it to help users, and myself, to save money, live a little cheaper, and greener. I am not going to debate the merits of the contributions of anyone and any advice given on here is the responsibility of the individual giving the hint or the advice. In matters medical, legal,, ethical, or any other thing in which a person's health, finances, moral values or anything that may have life altering effects on a person, I am not responsible for any postings. PLEASE use this as only a forum to assist yourself and other to live better cheaper.

A little about me. I am a retired high school science teacher. I live in Florida, and am a rarity because I am second generation Floridian.

Hint: Both green and cheap. I use a water mist bottle on dust clothes, usually cut from old socks, and other things to pick up dust. Spray it on the cloths, not the furniture. I also use the water mist on an old static duster that didn't work anymore. This is what I use under furniture and other hard to reach places.

No comments:

Post a Comment